Blacklist HBT, other ABG firms: KoPT
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Kolkata Port Trust (KoPT) authorities announced on Thursday that they would blacklist the ABG-led Haldia Bulk Terminals as the agency had abandoned the port contact "illegally, arbitrarily and with mala fide intention".
Speaking to reporters at KoPT office, Manish Jain, the port's acting chairman, said: "We have decided to blacklist ABG-led HBT, following which we will also blacklist other partners of ABG."
This puts a question mark on the fate of KoPT's contacts with ABG Kolkata Container Terminal Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of ABG that also operates in the Kolkata dock complex.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer