Blame game at Rahul Gandhi meeting with PCC chiefs, CLP leaders
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Rahul will continue meeting PCC chiefs and CLP leaders on Saturday. What came as a surprise was the omission of AICC general secretaries in charge of different states from Friday's meeting. Rahul, who is expected to overhaul the organisation at the state level, obviously wanted to get an independent feedback from state leaders, said sources.