Blast in Dimapur kills one
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
A bomb blast close to Dimapur railway station in poll-bound Nagaland killed one person this morning, police said. Pradeep Thapa was going on his bike near the station when the bomb planted on the roadside suddenly went off killing him on the spot at 8 AM. Police is trying to find out those behind the incident. In the meantime, the area has been cordoned off.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly