Blessings of mothers and sisters my shield: Narendra Modi
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hitting back at the Congress for targeting the Gujarat government on the alleged incident of surveillance mounted by the police on a woman in that state, Narendra Modi on Monday dared the party to confront him on development, rather than resorting to "lies" and "making false allegations".
Addressing a rally in Chhattarpur, the first of his four rallies in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, the Gujarat chief minister and BJP prime ministerial candidate said he had the blessings of the mothers and sisters of India, which would protect him against all threats.
The Congress has demanded a probe by a sitting judge of the Supreme Court to fix accountability for the surveillance purportedly ordered by the then Gujarat minister of state for home Amit Shah, apparently on the instructions of "saheb".
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express