- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Last Saturday saw what was probably the largest gathering of food bloggers in the Capital, till date. The V Spot Bar café in Gurgaon played host to several dozen bloggers on the occasion of the first ever Foodathon in Delhi. While the event was ostensibly to give food fetishists a look at the Philips Airfryer, the day was a snowball of events, incorporating a cook-out, a meet and greet and presentations on food plating and food photography by Darren Conole (Executive Chef at the Shangri-la Hotel) and Hemant Sud, a noted food photographer, respectively. Prior to the presentations, bloggers soaked up the sun and tried out different savouries, like samosas, French fries and chicken tikka — all of which were prepared without a drop of oil.