Blood is offered, by doting Rahul Gandhi brigade, for him
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
NSUI chief Rohit Chowdhury elaborated how, as a middle-class person from Maharashtra, he could not have been standing in front of the august gathering at the AICC meeting but for the "transformation process brought by Rahul Gandhi". He also went on to elaborate what Rahul taught NSUI activists.
Calling Rahul a "symbol of hope", Priyavrat Singh from the Madhya Pradesh Youth Congress said, "Jahan aapka (Rahul's) paseena girega, wahan hamara khoon bahega."
Youth Congress "election commissioner" M N Swamy was all praise for the "silent revolution" brought by Rahul.
Amidst all the speeches, the Birla auditorium rang with slogans such as "Rahul Gandhi zindabad", "Rahul tum sangharsh karo, hum tumhare saath hain".
Sonia Gandhi was seen laughing whenever there were occasional slogans of "Sonia Gandhi zindabad".