Blood is offered, by doting Rahul Gandhi brigade, for him
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri, says communal harmony will take country forward
- Mobile internet services cut in Jammu after recovery of cows' carcasses
- Volkswagen recalls 389 units of Polo model in India
- Air Force plans for women to fight wars: will they fly in the face of conventional non-combat roles?
- After Mumbai, Ghulam Ali's concert in Pune cancelled following Shiv Sena protest
NSUI chief Rohit Chowdhury elaborated how, as a middle-class person from Maharashtra, he could not have been standing in front of the august gathering at the AICC meeting but for the "transformation process brought by Rahul Gandhi". He also went on to elaborate what Rahul taught NSUI activists.
Calling Rahul a "symbol of hope", Priyavrat Singh from the Madhya Pradesh Youth Congress said, "Jahan aapka (Rahul's) paseena girega, wahan hamara khoon bahega."
Youth Congress "election commissioner" M N Swamy was all praise for the "silent revolution" brought by Rahul.
Amidst all the speeches, the Birla auditorium rang with slogans such as "Rahul Gandhi zindabad", "Rahul tum sangharsh karo, hum tumhare saath hain".