Bloopers in James Bond movie 'Skyfall' revealed
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
From Daniel Craig's lace-up shoes changing to slip-ons during a train fight to shades that appear and disappear, the latest Bond film 'Skyfall' is full of gaffes.
The other mistakes in the movie include, Eve - played by Naomie Harris - knocks out a car windscreen in one piece, then half of the glass is back in the frame, the Sun reported.
Other blunders in the movie are, Bond's boss M's bag vanishes after she puts it on the floor, a car following Bond in London changes from white to black to white, the paper said.
In another scene, Bond puts a radio transmitter in his right pocket - but later takes it out from his left.
Another goof up in the movie is that Embankment Tube station is missing on a trip from Temple to Westminster when it should be there between the two stops, the publication added.
Another faux pas happened when Javier Bardem's villain Silva puts a full glass of whisky on a Bond girl's head but the level varies during the scene.
- Khushpreet murder: Court holds 3 accused guilty
- Youth shot at, bullet still lodged in body
- Anti-incumbency strong, Akali SOS to BJP: send Modi
- Ahmedabad ‘dressmaker’ has designs on Modi’s style
- RSS launches statewide campaign for 100% turnout, no mention of Modi
- Movie on Modi released statewide, Cong cries foul