Bloopers in James Bond movie 'Skyfall' revealed
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
From Daniel Craig's lace-up shoes changing to slip-ons during a train fight to shades that appear and disappear, the latest Bond film 'Skyfall' is full of gaffes.
The other mistakes in the movie include, Eve - played by Naomie Harris - knocks out a car windscreen in one piece, then half of the glass is back in the frame, the Sun reported.
Other blunders in the movie are, Bond's boss M's bag vanishes after she puts it on the floor, a car following Bond in London changes from white to black to white, the paper said.
In another scene, Bond puts a radio transmitter in his right pocket - but later takes it out from his left.
Another goof up in the movie is that Embankment Tube station is missing on a trip from Temple to Westminster when it should be there between the two stops, the publication added.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue