Bloopers in James Bond movie 'Skyfall' revealed
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
From Daniel Craig's lace-up shoes changing to slip-ons during a train fight to shades that appear and disappear, the latest Bond film 'Skyfall' is full of gaffes.
The other mistakes in the movie include, Eve - played by Naomie Harris - knocks out a car windscreen in one piece, then half of the glass is back in the frame, the Sun reported.
Other blunders in the movie are, Bond's boss M's bag vanishes after she puts it on the floor, a car following Bond in London changes from white to black to white, the paper said.
In another scene, Bond puts a radio transmitter in his right pocket - but later takes it out from his left.
Another goof up in the movie is that Embankment Tube station is missing on a trip from Temple to Westminster when it should be there between the two stops, the publication added.
Another faux pas happened when Javier Bardem's villain Silva puts a full glass of whisky on a Bond girl's head but the level varies during the scene.