BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe rolled out in India
- PM Narendra Modi returns to Red Fort with report card, calls for ‘Start-up India, Stand up India’
- Five civilians killed in J&K as Pak shelling intensifies in Poonch district
- Looking at Lanka: An election without noise and colour, and Sri Lankans are not complaining
- Noodle ban over, hope returns to Maggi’s small-town home
- First Indian in World Championships final, Saina Nehwal sets up ‘tricky’ Sunday
German luxury car maker BMW has launched its all-new BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe in diesel variant, priced at Rs 86.40 lakh (all-India ex-showroom), in the domestic market.
The four door BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe has been made available at all the BMW dealerships in India as a completely built unit (CBU), BMW Group India president Philipp von Sahr said at the launch here last evening.
"BMW has reinvented the coupe, creating a four-door car with irresistible dynamics and aesthetics. It has achieved an unusual synergy between pioneering design, uncompromising sportiness and exclusive elegance," Sahr said.
The latest offering from the German auto maker has features such as twin power turbo diesel engine, eight-speed sport automatic transmission with cruise control, and a top speed of 250 km per hour.