BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe rolled out in India
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
German luxury car maker BMW has launched its all-new BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe in diesel variant, priced at Rs 86.40 lakh (all-India ex-showroom), in the domestic market.
The four door BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe has been made available at all the BMW dealerships in India as a completely built unit (CBU), BMW Group India president Philipp von Sahr said at the launch here last evening.
"BMW has reinvented the coupe, creating a four-door car with irresistible dynamics and aesthetics. It has achieved an unusual synergy between pioneering design, uncompromising sportiness and exclusive elegance," Sahr said.
The latest offering from the German auto maker has features such as twin power turbo diesel engine, eight-speed sport automatic transmission with cruise control, and a top speed of 250 km per hour.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly