BMW may export bikes developed with TVS Motor
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
BMW AG's motorcycle division may export motorbikes it is developing with Indian partner TVS Motor Co Ltd, the German company's country head said on Wednesday.
"We are looking forward to developing a motorbike, which is for TVS on the higher end, for BMW on the lower end," said Philipp von Sahr, president of BMW Group India.
"Maybe also in the long term...we also want to export such bikes."
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership