BMW may export bikes developed with TVS Motor
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
BMW AG's motorcycle division may export motorbikes it is developing with Indian partner TVS Motor Co Ltd, the German company's country head said on Wednesday.
"We are looking forward to developing a motorbike, which is for TVS on the higher end, for BMW on the lower end," said Philipp von Sahr, president of BMW Group India.
"Maybe also in the long term...we also want to export such bikes."
TVS and BMW Motorrad in April said they would develop and produce a series of motorcycles in the sub-500 cubic centimeter segment, with each company selling individual versions of the bikes through their own distribution channels.