BMW may export bikes developed with TVS Motor
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
BMW AG's motorcycle division may export motorbikes it is developing with Indian partner TVS Motor Co Ltd, the German company's country head said on Wednesday.
"We are looking forward to developing a motorbike, which is for TVS on the higher end, for BMW on the lower end," said Philipp von Sahr, president of BMW Group India.
"Maybe also in the long term...we also want to export such bikes."
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance