Bobbi Kristina blasts grandmother's book on mother Whitney Houston
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has blasted her grandmother's tell-all book claiming it's 'disrespectful' to her superstar mother's memory and has urged fans not to buy it.
The 'I Will Always Love You' singer's only daughter Bobbi Kristina, 19, has said in a scathing attack on Twitter that she and her boyfriend Nick Gordon, who was also raised by the star, don't support her grandmother Cissy Houston's book 'Remembering Whitney', reported TMZ online.
"Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with. I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it," Kristina tweeted.
Houston's mother, 79, has claimed her life was "shattered" after the superstar was found dead in the bathtub of her hotel room last February.
In an extract from the book, she said, "That was the moment my life shattered. I don't know what I did or said after that. I was told later that I screamed so loudly that the while building must have heard me, but my mind was absolute blank, except for one thought - that my baby had gone."
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment