Bodies found in Noida jungle
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Two highly-decomposed bodies were today recovered from the jungle in Dankaur area, Greater Noida here, police said.
The bodies were spotted by the locals, who informed the police about the matter, they said.
The unidentified bodies were later sent for post-mortem.