Bodies lie in Burdwan hospital with patients
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR take on KXIP in battle of equals
Two bodies were allegedly lying nearly for 18 hours in the general ward with other patients in Burdwan Medical College and Hospital on Tuesday. "Relatives of the patients complained to the hospital authorities after the bodies began to stink," said Samir Mitra, a relative of a patient. BMCH authorities said the bodies were not removed for staff shortage. It was done in the evening.