Bodies of BHEL employee, wife, 2 kids found in locked car
The bodies of a BHEL employee, his wife and two minor children were found in their locked car at Mayippadi in the district on Tuesday. The man was an employee of the BHEL unit in this town, while his wife was a nurse at the General Hospital here. Their children, a boy and girl, were aged 12 and 10 years, the police said.
The boy's body had burn marks, while the girl had an injury mark on the neck, they said, adding that the car had been locked from outside.
The police said they had found that gas had leaked from the tank but were ascertaining the exact cause of the deaths.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi