Bodies of BHEL employee, wife, 2 kids found in locked car
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
The bodies of a BHEL employee, his wife and two minor children were found in their locked car at Mayippadi in the district on Tuesday. The man was an employee of the BHEL unit in this town, while his wife was a nurse at the General Hospital here. Their children, a boy and girl, were aged 12 and 10 years, the police said.
The boy's body had burn marks, while the girl had an injury mark on the neck, they said, adding that the car had been locked from outside.
The police said they had found that gas had leaked from the tank but were ascertaining the exact cause of the deaths.