Body found near Taj Mahal hotel
- Supreme Court orders Vijay Mallya to declare all assets, banks reject his proposal
- #PanamaPapers India Part 4: Tyre dealer, boutique owner, top CA
- Panama Papers: FIFA ethics judge Damiani resigns while under suspicion
- This isn’t India, get us out of here: Protesting students at NIT Srinagar
- Manmohan Singh hits out against Modi govt, says its Pakistan policy is 'in shambles'
The body of an unidentified man was found in the Arabian Sea near Taj Mahal hotel on Sunday. Police said prima facie, it appears that the deceased was a beggar and may have drowned. Police said the deceased was in his 40s. Some evening walkers noticed the body around 6.30 pm and called the fire brigade. "The body was sent to St George hospital. An accidental death report has been filed," said inspector Sanjivrao Mandlik.
19 arrested for 'obscenity' at bar
- Angry populism against corrupt elites could grow. But in India, reaction will be muted
- Research on benign effects of bacteria on nutrition has policy implications
- Govt must disclose which of the Panama Papers companies had been declared by their owners
- Aadhaar act: Last chance for a welfare state
- Nehru had said that true nationalism is about the victory of India’s people
- Nuclear Security Summit brought a timely focus on the link between nuclear and cyber security