Body found near Taj Mahal hotel
- 'Narendra Modi's bad cop': The Amit Shah you didn’t know
- Hollande in India: Counter-terrorism, space, energy on the table
- Pathankot attack: India has given fresh evidence, we will verify it, says Nawaz Sharif
- Tamil Nadu: Three suicides over fees but no rooms, teachers in medical college
- If I see a wall, I will scale it or if needed, break it: Tassaduq Hussain Mufti
The body of an unidentified man was found in the Arabian Sea near Taj Mahal hotel on Sunday. Police said prima facie, it appears that the deceased was a beggar and may have drowned. Police said the deceased was in his 40s. Some evening walkers noticed the body around 6.30 pm and called the fire brigade. "The body was sent to St George hospital. An accidental death report has been filed," said inspector Sanjivrao Mandlik.
19 arrested for 'obscenity' at bar
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France has emerged, steadily since the 1990s, as India’s most trusted international partner
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?