Body of teenaged girl recovered in Howrah
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
The body of a 16-year old girl was recovered from the banks of the Damodar river in Amta today, police said.
The body of the teenaged girl, Kabita Patra, bearing injuries, was recovered from Panshila village, police said.
The girl, a student of Class XI of the local Sitalchak High School, had gone for tutions in the morning. When she did not return on time, her family members set out in search of her and chanced upon her body, police said.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment