Bollywood celebrities tweet on Ajmal Kasab's execution
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Nearly four years after the Mumbai terror attack, Ajmal Kasab, the sole surviving Pakistani gunman, was hanged to death at the Yerwada central prison here on Wednesday morning in an operation shrouded in secrecy.
As soon as the news of Kasab's hanging spread across the nation, Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter to express their opinion.
Man who should be honoured today: the one who captured Kasab: Asst Sub Inspector Tukaram Omble
#Kasab's execution is a victory not only for the mumbaiker who suffered at the hands of terror, but the entire nation.
Justice may not replace the feeling of loss but it gives strength & hope to continue life with renewed belief in system we live in. #Kasab
A life for so many lives! You kill and violate the sanctity of life then your life should be taken & in the same manner as the life you took.
Well done Govt. Of India however, the source of the ideology of the fanatics who turn young men into terrorists is still alive. Today R Veer Shaheed & the victims of 26/11ĀĆs horrendous acts of terrorism will finally Rest In Peace.. Kasab u & ur mates will burn in hell
#kasab hanging - congratulations govt of India - for doing it so effectively. For once the govt broke the news n not the news channels.
Kasab hanged at 730 am at yerwada jail. About time. Jai Hind!!!!
Finally Kasab hangs... Prayers for 26/11 victims and their families
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal in¬†fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence has¬†begun
- Movie review: ‚ÄėJai ho‚Äô | The Indian Express