Bollywood comes calling on Mamata’s invitation
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
Shah Rukh heaped praises on Mamata, saying he was quite impressed by the enthusiasm and zeal of the chief minister. "I see her runnning around and pushing things," he added.
The chief minister, while thanking everybody, meanwhile, requested filmmakers from not only Bollywood but from Hollywood too to come and make films here. "Darjeeling is smiling and so is Junglemahal. I exhort everybody to come and invest here," she said.
Sixty films from 180 countries will be shown at the festival where the focus will be Africa. In an honour to Big B, seven of his films will also be shown at the festival.