Mistakes are steps to go ahead in life: Akshay Kumar
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar believes that mistakes are a part of our lives and they actually serve as steps to go ahead in life.
"Everyone commits mistakes. It happens now and will happen in future. I have made mistakes and I still do. Things either go right or wrong. There is no actor in the industry who does not commit any mistake. There is no actor who will say I will never make any," Akshay said here today.
"According to me, mistakes are a big step to go ahead in life. There is not much change in me except that my bank balance has increased," he said.
Akshay, who had a successful year with films like 'Housefull 2', 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Oh My God' and 'Khiladi 786' proving to be superhits.
"I don't believe in competition as I don't believe in number one or two or three. I am not a horse running in a race course," the actor said.
This year, Akshay has a number of films lined up for release, including Neeraj Pandey's heist drama 'Special Chabbis' (February 8), Milan Luthria's crime drama 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2' (August) and Anthony D'Souza's action film 'Boss' (June).
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’