Bollywood's lucky for TV
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Bollywood stars continue to hold the small screen audience at sway by commanding good ratings for their programmes as compared to others.
Dharmendra, who debuted on TV as a judge on reality show 'India's Got Talent', saw the opening episode garner better ratings than its previous seasons.
As per the data provided by Colors, the show's opening day (July 29) average rating was 3.91 TVR, which is higher than any other non-fiction launched in 2011. The peak rating of the launch episode was 5.4 TVR.
The show surpassed actor Hrithik Roshan's debut dance reality show 'Just Dance' on Star Plus, which scored a TVR of 3.7.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past