Bollywood's lucky for TV
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Bollywood stars continue to hold the small screen audience at sway by commanding good ratings for their programmes as compared to others.
Dharmendra, who debuted on TV as a judge on reality show 'India's Got Talent', saw the opening episode garner better ratings than its previous seasons.
As per the data provided by Colors, the show's opening day (July 29) average rating was 3.91 TVR, which is higher than any other non-fiction launched in 2011. The peak rating of the launch episode was 5.4 TVR.
The show surpassed actor Hrithik Roshan's debut dance reality show 'Just Dance' on Star Plus, which scored a TVR of 3.7.