Bollywood's lucky for TV
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Bollywood stars continue to hold the small screen audience at sway by commanding good ratings for their programmes as compared to others.
Dharmendra, who debuted on TV as a judge on reality show 'India's Got Talent', saw the opening episode garner better ratings than its previous seasons.
As per the data provided by Colors, the show's opening day (July 29) average rating was 3.91 TVR, which is higher than any other non-fiction launched in 2011. The peak rating of the launch episode was 5.4 TVR.
The show surpassed actor Hrithik Roshan's debut dance reality show 'Just Dance' on Star Plus, which scored a TVR of 3.7.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might