Boman Irani, Arshad Warsi fight over Salman Khan's marriage
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
At an award function held recently Boman Irani and Arshad Warsi turned up to promote their upcoming film Jolly L.L.B.. Interestingly though, the duo decided on a comical twist to the entire performance by having Salman Khan play the judge, while Boman and Arshad started giving him advice for and against marriage.
While Boman supported the idea of Salman getting married, Arshad said otherwise. Goes unsaid, Boman and Arshad represented their respective opinions citing funny examples and metaphors. As this entire charade played out, a visibly surprised Salman looked on curiously. By the end of it, Boman and Arshad started pulling Sallu to their respective side quite literally!
Jolly L.L.B. directed by Subhash Kapoor also features Amrita Rao and is slated for release this March.