Boman Irani, Arshad Warsi fight over Salman Khan's marriage
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar face-off in Bihar's Nawada today
- DGCA calls SpiceJet Re 1 ticket offer malpractice, asks to stop it immediately
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- 8.2 magnitude earthquake strikes off Chile; tsunami alert issued
At an award function held recently Boman Irani and Arshad Warsi turned up to promote their upcoming film Jolly L.L.B.. Interestingly though, the duo decided on a comical twist to the entire performance by having Salman Khan play the judge, while Boman and Arshad started giving him advice for and against marriage.
While Boman supported the idea of Salman getting married, Arshad said otherwise. Goes unsaid, Boman and Arshad represented their respective opinions citing funny examples and metaphors. As this entire charade played out, a visibly surprised Salman looked on curiously. By the end of it, Boman and Arshad started pulling Sallu to their respective side quite literally!
Jolly L.L.B. directed by Subhash Kapoor also features Amrita Rao and is slated for release this March.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies