Boman Irani, Arshad Warsi fight over Salman Khan's marriage
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
At an award function held recently Boman Irani and Arshad Warsi turned up to promote their upcoming film Jolly L.L.B.. Interestingly though, the duo decided on a comical twist to the entire performance by having Salman Khan play the judge, while Boman and Arshad started giving him advice for and against marriage.
While Boman supported the idea of Salman getting married, Arshad said otherwise. Goes unsaid, Boman and Arshad represented their respective opinions citing funny examples and metaphors. As this entire charade played out, a visibly surprised Salman looked on curiously. By the end of it, Boman and Arshad started pulling Sallu to their respective side quite literally!
Jolly L.L.B. directed by Subhash Kapoor also features Amrita Rao and is slated for release this March.
- Money talks: ‘Unanimous’ SLC gets on board with ICC revamp plan
- The great Game Folio: Silk routes
- In taxing times, realtors discover ‘fringe’ benefits
- Few takers for UT scholarships, students claim not enough info
- Interim budget focuses on transport but misses out on Metro Rail for UT
- GPP to become history, will merge with BJP next week in Modi’s presence