Boman Irani, Arshad Warsi fight over Salman Khan's marriage
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
At an award function held recently Boman Irani and Arshad Warsi turned up to promote their upcoming film Jolly L.L.B.. Interestingly though, the duo decided on a comical twist to the entire performance by having Salman Khan play the judge, while Boman and Arshad started giving him advice for and against marriage.
While Boman supported the idea of Salman getting married, Arshad said otherwise. Goes unsaid, Boman and Arshad represented their respective opinions citing funny examples and metaphors. As this entire charade played out, a visibly surprised Salman looked on curiously. By the end of it, Boman and Arshad started pulling Sallu to their respective side quite literally!
Jolly L.L.B. directed by Subhash Kapoor also features Amrita Rao and is slated for release this March.