Boman Irani to host 'The Pitch' on television
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
After hosting the popular game show 'Bollywood Ka Boss' on TV, Boman will now be seen hosting what one may call as 'Game shows ka Boss'!
The show is called 'The Pitch' and will be telecasted on UTV Bloomberg channel. In this quest for excellence, Boman Irani will see the aspirants through the challenges thrown to them by some of India's most prominent business leaders like Naina Lal Kidwai, Kishore Biyani, N. Damodaran, Karan Johar and others across diverse industries. Each week on a fresh episode, a business leader will design and assign business tasks to the participants. The tasks will be designed to challenge the aspirants on the most critical skills required to be a successful entrepreneur who will receive funding of upto Rs. 5 crore to start their business. In short, the makers of the show are looking for the talented entrepreneur to encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship in the country.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed