Boman Irani to host 'The Pitch' on television
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
After hosting the popular game show 'Bollywood Ka Boss' on TV, Boman will now be seen hosting what one may call as 'Game shows ka Boss'!
The show is called 'The Pitch' and will be telecasted on UTV Bloomberg channel. In this quest for excellence, Boman Irani will see the aspirants through the challenges thrown to them by some of India's most prominent business leaders like Naina Lal Kidwai, Kishore Biyani, N. Damodaran, Karan Johar and others across diverse industries. Each week on a fresh episode, a business leader will design and assign business tasks to the participants. The tasks will be designed to challenge the aspirants on the most critical skills required to be a successful entrepreneur who will receive funding of upto Rs. 5 crore to start their business. In short, the makers of the show are looking for the talented entrepreneur to encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship in the country.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within