Boman turns chat show host
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
After making it big in films as a character actor, it seems Boman Irani is trying to make it big on television as well. No wonder after hosting a business game show, The Pitch on UTV Bloomberg, the actor is now getting ready to host a chat show on Star World.
Reveals a source related to the project, "With no experience in hosting a chat show, where Boman will be seen interviewing celebrities, the actor is busy preparing for it by attending workshop to hone in on his skill as an interviewer."
Titled Achievers Club, the show will go on air in the third week of January. It will feature personalities like actress Priyanka Chopra, businessman Narayana Murthy, boxer Mary Kom, international film-maker Mira Nair among others. The producers are trying to get Ratan Tata as one of the guests. Each episode will trace their journey from being a common man who through their grit and hard work became icons for millions to follow.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now