Bombay HC issues notices to Big B, Sony TV for 'insulting' Netaji
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: One more disaster under his watch, Navy Chief Admiral D K Joshi resigns
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Jayanthi scuttled, Moily clears GM crop trials
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
- âNo one heard my side of story, I decided to go with familyâ
The actor then tells viewers, "Ladies and gentlemen, I have been saying from the start that no question can be insignificant."
In yet another scene, two patients donating blood ask the doctor, "You took our blood. When will you give freedom?" and they laugh out loud.
In another scene, a student kills a mosquito which sat on his forearm and says, "You drank my blood and I will give you freedom."
The petitioner said he was immensely hurt by the promo being telecast by Sony TV. He said the promo gave the impression that people were unaware about the contribution of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose to the freedom struggle.
Such a promo was an insult to the great freedom fighter who laid down his life to free India from British rule, the PIL said.
The petitioner stated such cantankerous and surreptitious approach of respondents will bring about a feeling of insecurity among Indians. Moreover, such approach will harm the integrity and harmony existing among the people.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight