Bono's eye condition deteriorating
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
U2 lead frontman Bono's eye condition is getting worse, according to his close pal and rockstar Julian Lennon.
The 52-year-old singer has revealed in the past that he wears his ever present sunglasses because his eyes are sensitive to light, reported Daily Star.
"Bono actually has a condition with his eyes. I don't know the exact issue but the brightness of the sun hurts them and it's a deteriorating issue," Julian Lennon, son of late Beatles legend John Lennon, said.
Lennon said that the sunglasses have now become an integral part of Bono's image too.
"It's part of his image so in some senses it was lucky but nor really of course. Maybe it's part of his process now and without the image he can't be Bono," Lennon added.
Speaking about his eye condition previously, Bono admitted that he has to be careful when being photographed by fans and paparazzi.
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar