'Boss' is my toughest shoot on record: Akshay Kumar
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Akshay Kumar started off this year on a high note with his film Special 26 rattling the box office collections. And noe the actor the banking on the success of his next venture, Boss. Directed by Anthony D'Souza, the film will feature Akshay Kumar returning back to his action roots.
Akshay Kumar tweeted, "BOSS walking away from Thailand. My toughest shoot on record. It's moments like this when an actor prays his work is Wanted!!"
Though details of the said shoot are yet unavailable, we are pretty sure that Akshay Kumar's fans will be over the top to see him once again in his action avatar.
Boss which also stars Aditi Rao Hydari, Shiv Pandit, Mithun Chakraborty, Danny Denzongpa and Johnny Lever is slated for release this October.