'Boss' is my toughest shoot on record: Akshay Kumar
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Akshay Kumar started off this year on a high note with his film Special 26 rattling the box office collections. And noe the actor the banking on the success of his next venture, Boss. Directed by Anthony D'Souza, the film will feature Akshay Kumar returning back to his action roots.
Akshay Kumar tweeted, "BOSS walking away from Thailand. My toughest shoot on record. It's moments like this when an actor prays his work is Wanted!!"
Though details of the said shoot are yet unavailable, we are pretty sure that Akshay Kumar's fans will be over the top to see him once again in his action avatar.
Boss which also stars Aditi Rao Hydari, Shiv Pandit, Mithun Chakraborty, Danny Denzongpa and Johnny Lever is slated for release this October.
- I will protest against Arvind Kejriwal if he indulges in wrongdoing: AnnaÂ Hazare
- Amit Shah not named in supplementary chargesheet filed by CBI in Ishrat Jahan fake encounterÂ case
- Narendra Modiâ€™s Kolkata rally â€˜okayâ€™, crowd only 50,000 : VarunÂ Gandhi
- Stop personal attacks, Rahul tells spokespersons | The Indian Express