Box Office update: Vishwaroopam' improves slightly, 'David' dismal
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
The controversy surrounding the film didn't seem to help VISHWAROOP initially. For, the Hindi version of the film opened to dull houses in the morning shows, although the occupancy was better than the remaining releases. However, the collections showed a marked improvement in the noon shows in some circuits, which is a positive sign. The fate of the well publicised DAVID was worse, with the film opening to dismal houses everywhere. The remaining Hindi releases, which were limited to a few shows at cineplexes, hardly found any takers.
Both VISHWAROOP and DAVID will have to show a miraculous jump over the weekend, if they need to sustain in the forthcoming days. However, VISHWAROOP has an edge over the new releases, as per initial trends.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer