Box Office update: Vishwaroopam' improves slightly, 'David' dismal
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The controversy surrounding the film didn't seem to help VISHWAROOP initially. For, the Hindi version of the film opened to dull houses in the morning shows, although the occupancy was better than the remaining releases. However, the collections showed a marked improvement in the noon shows in some circuits, which is a positive sign. The fate of the well publicised DAVID was worse, with the film opening to dismal houses everywhere. The remaining Hindi releases, which were limited to a few shows at cineplexes, hardly found any takers.
Both VISHWAROOP and DAVID will have to show a miraculous jump over the weekend, if they need to sustain in the forthcoming days. However, VISHWAROOP has an edge over the new releases, as per initial trends.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express