Boy refuses 'unnatural sex', murdered by friends
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
In a shocking case, a teenaged boy was hit with stones and stabbed to death allegedly by his two minor friends in Palsikar colony here after he refused to indulge in unnatural sex with them.
Late last night, the two accused, around 14 years of age, in an inebriated state allegedly demanded that the 15-year-old victim indulge in unnatural sex with them, Juni-Indore police station incharge T S Baghel said.
However, when the boy refused to comply with their demand, they stabbed him and also hit him with stones.
The mutilated body of the boy was spotted by some passersby this morning following which it was sent for postmortem, he said.
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, he said
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress