Boy refuses 'unnatural sex', murdered by friends
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
In a shocking case, a teenaged boy was hit with stones and stabbed to death allegedly by his two minor friends in Palsikar colony here after he refused to indulge in unnatural sex with them.
Late last night, the two accused, around 14 years of age, in an inebriated state allegedly demanded that the 15-year-old victim indulge in unnatural sex with them, Juni-Indore police station incharge T S Baghel said.
However, when the boy refused to comply with their demand, they stabbed him and also hit him with stones.
The mutilated body of the boy was spotted by some passersby this morning following which it was sent for postmortem, he said.
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, he said
A case would be lodged against them under the Juvenile Act, police said adding that further probe was on.