Brad Pitt still good friends with Jennifer Aniston?
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM Manmohan heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
Brad Pitt is reportedly "good friends" with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston despite their split in 2005.
The 49-year-old, who married former 'Friends' star in July 2000, had earlier said in an interview that he was unhappy during his marriage to Aniston and he felt pathetic as he wasn't living an interesting life with Aniston, reported Contactmusic.
But according to sources, the "World War Z" star is still on good terms with Aniston.
"I think Brad was ready to soar when he met Angelina. This is not to say anything negative about Jennifer. I was part of that and I know that he and Jennifer are very good friends and he cared deeply for her.
"But in Angelina, he saw a very adventurous person who was grabbing on to life and taking it to its ninth degree. It was intriguing because I felt Brad had that in him and wanted to unleash it," a source said.
The former couple parted ways after news surfaced that the actor is cheating on Aniston with Angelina Jolie.
Pitt is currently engaged to Jolie and raises six children with her. Aniston is engaged to Justin Theroux.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today