Brad Pitt still good friends with Jennifer Aniston?
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- On Ambedkar Day, BJP says UPA favoured Muslims over Dalits
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route
- Manmohan Singh set to move out of 7, RCR a day before results
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for âlapseâ
Brad Pitt is reportedly "good friends" with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston despite their split in 2005.
The 49-year-old, who married former 'Friends' star in July 2000, had earlier said in an interview that he was unhappy during his marriage to Aniston and he felt pathetic as he wasn't living an interesting life with Aniston, reported Contactmusic.
But according to sources, the "World War Z" star is still on good terms with Aniston.
"I think Brad was ready to soar when he met Angelina. This is not to say anything negative about Jennifer. I was part of that and I know that he and Jennifer are very good friends and he cared deeply for her.
"But in Angelina, he saw a very adventurous person who was grabbing on to life and taking it to its ninth degree. It was intriguing because I felt Brad had that in him and wanted to unleash it," a source said.
The former couple parted ways after news surfaced that the actor is cheating on Aniston with Angelina Jolie.
Pitt is currently engaged to Jolie and raises six children with her. Aniston is engaged to Justin Theroux.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi