Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise brave cold weather to shoot in UK
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Yuvraj, Kohli power RCB to thumping win
Hollywood A-listers Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are braving cold weather in the UK to shoot for their respective new projects.
Pitt was spotted on a wet, stony beach in Lulworth, Dorset, shooting scenes for his forthcoming post-apocalyptic horror flick 'World War Z', reported Sun online.
It is an upcoming post-apocalyptic horror film directed by Marc Forster. It is based on the novel of the same name by Max Brooks.
Meanwhile, Pitt's 'Interview With a Vampire' co-star Cruise was in Trafalgar Square filming for his latest science-fiction outing 'All You Need Is Kill', in which he finds himself in a time loop and having to battle aliens.