Brad Pitt visits US Military base for movie research
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Hollywood actors Brad Pitt and Shia Labeouf spent an afternoon with US soldiers in California last week in preparation for their upcoming film Fury.
As research for the thriller, about the demise of the Third Reich during World War Two, the future co-stars met with members of the military and spent the night at the Fort Irwin National Training Center in the Mojave Desert, reported Contactmusic.
The celebrities teamed up with the Operations Group for some combat experience. "It was a unit-sponsored event with just a small group of soldiers in the field. They talked about the mission of the Ntc, what those particular soldiers do and the soldiers' experience and background," a spokesperson of the base said.
LaBeouf has posted several videos of their trip on his Twitter account, which feature the Transformers star in military fatigues examining the inner workers of a gun and exploring the insides of an army tank.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students