Brad Pitt’s kids not allowed to Google him
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Brad Pitt has revealed that his kids aren't allowed to Google either him or partner Angelina Jolie.
The 48-year-old actor said that he and Jolie went through each of the children's computers and blocked their own names from the Google search to prevent their children from obsessing over other people's opinions of their actor parents.
"On all the kids' computers we had our names blocked," the People magazine quoted him as telling Germany's Bild.
"They can't Google their mom and dad. I don't want to make myself dependent on what other people think," he said.
Pitt said that he and Jolie, 36, weren't exactly searching for themselves either.
"We don't even notice all the noise," he added.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express