Brad Pitt’s kids not allowed to Google him
- Kolkata: Under-construction bridge collapses, several feared dead
- Ban verbal, unilateral and triple talaq: Central government panel
- Dantewada attack: Info on troop movement was leaked, says CRPF
- PM Modi arrives in US for Nuclear Security Summit
- Hold all polls together, save time, money: PM Modi floats idea
Brad Pitt has revealed that his kids aren't allowed to Google either him or partner Angelina Jolie.
The 48-year-old actor said that he and Jolie went through each of the children's computers and blocked their own names from the Google search to prevent their children from obsessing over other people's opinions of their actor parents.
"On all the kids' computers we had our names blocked," the People magazine quoted him as telling Germany's Bild.
"They can't Google their mom and dad. I don't want to make myself dependent on what other people think," he said.
Pitt said that he and Jolie, 36, weren't exactly searching for themselves either.
"We don't even notice all the noise," he added.
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list
- India has found itself a new hero in Virat Kohli
- The legend of parachuting cats
- Punjab’s fair weather critics
- Bharat Mata pivot gives BJP a narrative to link what the RSS wants