Bradley Cooper shocked at Sexiest Man Alive title
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper thought it was a prank when he was named Sexiest Man Alive.
The 37-year-old actor, believed he was being pranked when he took People magazine's annual title in 2011 and he still isn't sure what makes him the world's hottest man, a media report said.
"They called, and I actually thought it was a joke. There's nothing in it at all. I mean, look at me," he said.
Channing Tatum is rumoured to have already been chosen as the sexiest guy of 2012 and looks set to steal the title from reigning champion Bradley.
'The Silver Linings Playbook' star says he let fame go to his head when he first gained notoriety working on TV show 'Alias' in 2001, but quickly managed to lose his big ego.
"I was 25, and there was something gratifying about someone you don't know, knowing you. The whole idea of fame could absolutely fill a void if you let it in. Luckily I was young," he added.