Bradley Cooper shocked at Sexiest Man Alive title
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper thought it was a prank when he was named Sexiest Man Alive.
The 37-year-old actor, believed he was being pranked when he took People magazine's annual title in 2011 and he still isn't sure what makes him the world's hottest man, a media report said.
"They called, and I actually thought it was a joke. There's nothing in it at all. I mean, look at me," he said.
Channing Tatum is rumoured to have already been chosen as the sexiest guy of 2012 and looks set to steal the title from reigning champion Bradley.
'The Silver Linings Playbook' star says he let fame go to his head when he first gained notoriety working on TV show 'Alias' in 2001, but quickly managed to lose his big ego.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility