Bradley Cooper shocked at Sexiest Man Alive title
- Tera Gurdip bach gaya: Indian on death row in Indonesia tells wife in phone call
- Pune building collapses, at least nine dead
- Mehbooba: Sacrifice of children won’t go waste; securitymen had no idea they were targeting Burhan
- 'Voodoo statistics!' P Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's inflation remarks
- Senior Congress leader Capt Ajay Yadav to quit party
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper thought it was a prank when he was named Sexiest Man Alive.
The 37-year-old actor, believed he was being pranked when he took People magazine's annual title in 2011 and he still isn't sure what makes him the world's hottest man, a media report said.
"They called, and I actually thought it was a joke. There's nothing in it at all. I mean, look at me," he said.
Channing Tatum is rumoured to have already been chosen as the sexiest guy of 2012 and looks set to steal the title from reigning champion Bradley.
'The Silver Linings Playbook' star says he let fame go to his head when he first gained notoriety working on TV show 'Alias' in 2001, but quickly managed to lose his big ego.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage