Bradley Cooper to star in 'The Man From Primrose Lane'
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
Actor Bradley Cooper has sealed to star in as the lead in new movie "The Man From Primrose Lane".
The film is based on James Renner's novel of the same name and is developed at Warner Bros Pictures with Cooper and Kevin McCormick serving as the producers, reporetd Aceshowbiz.
No director has been recruited, but the script will be penned by Chad Feehan, whose "Beyond the Pale" screenplay was included in the Black List.
Cooper's new project will revolve around a true-crime writer called David Neff, who is known as "the man with a thousand mittens." He investigates strange murder cases and later becomes obsessively embroiled in a chain of serial murders.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready