- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Film projects apart, one of the many things that brought Rahman into the spotlight last year was his association with Mick Jagger and a number of other musicians for a project called SuperHeavy.
Jagger, Rahman, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart and Damian Marley came together to form the band that eventually released a self-titled album in September, to mostly positive reviews. Since then, however, there has been little activity on that front. "SuperHeavy was hot and we got invitations from all over the world, but some of our members became very busy with other projects," he says.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer