Breaking Dawn Part 1 most popular pirate DVD this Christmas
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' has become the most pirated film this festive period, after anti-piracy organisation FACT seized hundreds of thousands of illegal copies of the film.
Starring Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, the film is part of the vampire franchise based on the novels of Stephanie Meyer.
Illegal street and market sales of the film outstripped sales of all other counterfeit films in Britain, highlighting its popularity, reported Daily Mail.
It is the first time in four years that a Harry Potter film has failed to be the most pirated film at Christmas, according to the annual counterfeit chart.
Other pirated movies highly in demand include 'Avengers Assemble', 'The Hunger Games' and 'Brave'.
- Internal Maoist document targets 12 political leaders
- Forces didn’t follow SoP, says MHA
- ‘Teesta NGOs got foreign donations worth Rs 4 cr’
- Unable to pay to cheat, another student tries to kill himself in UP
- ‘Ignored’ by AAP, Mallika says won’t contest LS elections
- He didn’t want to lose a year, mother had mortgaged ring to arrange ‘bribe’
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express