Breakthrough in crisis: 100 of 132 foreign hostages freed
- Lok Sabha elections: 9 ordinances, 4 for Rahul
- Willing to say sorry for any mistake, Rajnath Singh tells Muslims
- Top IM men have joined al-Qaeda, fighting in Af-Pak: NIA chargesheet
- 90,000 per seat: Young India could swing Elections 2014
- Sanjay Dutt out of jail 40% of time, Bombay HC asks why he is so special
US Defence Secretary Panetta also met with Cameron in London as Pentagon officials continued to try and learn details about the raid.