Briefly Business: ‘Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors’
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
'Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors'
New Delhi: The government is considering providing cheap loans to some more stressed sectors other than SMEs to provide them a cushion against the global economic slowdown, commerce minister Anand Sharma said on Tuesday.
Russia offers stake in Magadan-2, 3 to OVL
New Delhi: Russia's Rosneft has offered ONGC Videsh Ltd a stake in Magadan-2 and Magadan-3 exploration blocks in the northern part of the Sea of Okhotsk in eastern Russia, oil minister M Veerappa Moily said.
Renault plans to hike prices from Jan 1
Chennai: Renault plans to increase prices of its automobiles in India by up to 1.5 per cent with effect from January 1, 2013 due to high input costs.
UN slashes world growth forecasts