Briefly Business: ‘Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors’
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
'Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors'
New Delhi: The government is considering providing cheap loans to some more stressed sectors other than SMEs to provide them a cushion against the global economic slowdown, commerce minister Anand Sharma said on Tuesday.
Russia offers stake in Magadan-2, 3 to OVL
New Delhi: Russia's Rosneft has offered ONGC Videsh Ltd a stake in Magadan-2 and Magadan-3 exploration blocks in the northern part of the Sea of Okhotsk in eastern Russia, oil minister M Veerappa Moily said.
Renault plans to hike prices from Jan 1
Chennai: Renault plans to increase prices of its automobiles in India by up to 1.5 per cent with effect from January 1, 2013 due to high input costs.
UN slashes world growth forecasts
United Nations: The United Nations has slashed its global growth predictions to 2.4 per cent for 2013 and 3.2 per cent for the following year and warned of a lasting employment crisis for western countries.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer