Briefly Business: ‘Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors’
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
'Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors'
New Delhi: The government is considering providing cheap loans to some more stressed sectors other than SMEs to provide them a cushion against the global economic slowdown, commerce minister Anand Sharma said on Tuesday.
Russia offers stake in Magadan-2, 3 to OVL
New Delhi: Russia's Rosneft has offered ONGC Videsh Ltd a stake in Magadan-2 and Magadan-3 exploration blocks in the northern part of the Sea of Okhotsk in eastern Russia, oil minister M Veerappa Moily said.
Renault plans to hike prices from Jan 1
Chennai: Renault plans to increase prices of its automobiles in India by up to 1.5 per cent with effect from January 1, 2013 due to high input costs.
UN slashes world growth forecasts