Briefly Business: ‘Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors’
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
'Govt mulling cheap loans for more sectors'
New Delhi: The government is considering providing cheap loans to some more stressed sectors other than SMEs to provide them a cushion against the global economic slowdown, commerce minister Anand Sharma said on Tuesday.
Russia offers stake in Magadan-2, 3 to OVL
New Delhi: Russia's Rosneft has offered ONGC Videsh Ltd a stake in Magadan-2 and Magadan-3 exploration blocks in the northern part of the Sea of Okhotsk in eastern Russia, oil minister M Veerappa Moily said.
Renault plans to hike prices from Jan 1
Chennai: Renault plans to increase prices of its automobiles in India by up to 1.5 per cent with effect from January 1, 2013 due to high input costs.
UN slashes world growth forecasts
United Nations: The United Nations has slashed its global growth predictions to 2.4 per cent for 2013 and 3.2 per cent for the following year and warned of a lasting employment crisis for western countries.