Briefly Business: ‘Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs’
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
'Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs'
London: Indian and Chinese economies are seeing encouraging signs of turnaround, while the situation is improving in most of the developed world, OECD said on Monday.
UPS abandons $6.9 bn deal for TNT Express
dallas: UPS scrapped plans to acquire Dutch company TNT Express because European regulators were getting ready to veto the $6.9 billion deal.
Obama on raising debt ceiling
washington: US President Barack Obama has said he is willing to take over authority for raising the US borrowing limit if Congress does not want to increase the debt ceiling.
Petronet LNG net up 8% at Rs 319 crore
new delhi: Petronet LNG has reported its highest ever quarterly profit of Rs 319 crore on higher imports.
Deloitte completes acquisition of Monitor
new delhi: Deloitte has acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor's Global Strategy Consulting Business.
Oberoi appoints Kapil Chopra as president
new delhi: Kapil Chopra has been appointed as President, The Oberoi Group. Chopra will be responsible for all The Oberoi and Trident Hotels in India.