Briefly Business: ‘Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs’
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
'Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs'
London: Indian and Chinese economies are seeing encouraging signs of turnaround, while the situation is improving in most of the developed world, OECD said on Monday.
UPS abandons $6.9 bn deal for TNT Express
dallas: UPS scrapped plans to acquire Dutch company TNT Express because European regulators were getting ready to veto the $6.9 billion deal.
Obama on raising debt ceiling
washington: US President Barack Obama has said he is willing to take over authority for raising the US borrowing limit if Congress does not want to increase the debt ceiling.
Petronet LNG net up 8% at Rs 319 crore
new delhi: Petronet LNG has reported its highest ever quarterly profit of Rs 319 crore on higher imports.
Deloitte completes acquisition of Monitor
new delhi: Deloitte has acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor's Global Strategy Consulting Business.
Oberoi appoints Kapil Chopra as president
new delhi: Kapil Chopra has been appointed as President, The Oberoi Group. Chopra will be responsible for all The Oberoi and Trident Hotels in India.