Briefly Business: Ashish Kumar Chauhan new CEO of BSE
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Ashish Kumar Chauhan new CEO of BSE
Mumbai: Ashish Kumar Chauhan, the interim CEO of Bombay Stock Exchange has been appointed as the CEO of the exchange. Chauhan had been working as the interim CEO since May after Madhu Kannan, the former CEO, resigned in April to join Tata Sons.
'De-allocation letters for coal blocks soon'
Kolkata: Letters for de-allocation of 13 private coal blocks to their owners are likely to be sent soon after the law ministry gives its go-ahead, coal minister Sriprakash Jaiswal said today.
ICICI offers 'cashback' on home loan EMIs
new delhi: ICICI Bank has unveiled a new housing loan product that will offer borrowers cashback on every equated monthly installment for the entire tenure of the loan. The offer allows a customer to get 1 per cent cashback on every EMI for the entire loan tenure, the bank said.
'Speedy internet to panchayats in 18 mts'
new delhi: The government's plan to provide broadband connectivity across 2.5 lakh panchayats will be completed in the next 18 months, Sam Pitroda, Adviser to the Prime Minister, tweeted in his first global press conference on Twitter.
Videocon pulls out of CDMA auction
new delhi: Videocon is believed to have withdrawn its application for bidding of airwaves in the 800 Mhz band which is used for CDMA operations.
Government clears 12 FDI proposals