Briefly Business: Ashish Kumar Chauhan new CEO of BSE
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Ashish Kumar Chauhan new CEO of BSE
Mumbai: Ashish Kumar Chauhan, the interim CEO of Bombay Stock Exchange has been appointed as the CEO of the exchange. Chauhan had been working as the interim CEO since May after Madhu Kannan, the former CEO, resigned in April to join Tata Sons.
'De-allocation letters for coal blocks soon'
Kolkata: Letters for de-allocation of 13 private coal blocks to their owners are likely to be sent soon after the law ministry gives its go-ahead, coal minister Sriprakash Jaiswal said today.
ICICI offers 'cashback' on home loan EMIs
new delhi: ICICI Bank has unveiled a new housing loan product that will offer borrowers cashback on every equated monthly installment for the entire tenure of the loan. The offer allows a customer to get 1 per cent cashback on every EMI for the entire loan tenure, the bank said.
'Speedy internet to panchayats in 18 mts'
new delhi: The government's plan to provide broadband connectivity across 2.5 lakh panchayats will be completed in the next 18 months, Sam Pitroda, Adviser to the Prime Minister, tweeted in his first global press conference on Twitter.
Videocon pulls out of CDMA auction
new delhi: Videocon is believed to have withdrawn its application for bidding of airwaves in the 800 Mhz band which is used for CDMA operations.
Government clears 12 FDI proposals
new delhi: The government has cleared 12 FDI proposals, including the ones by UK's footwear chain Pavers England and America's oldest clothing retailer Brooks Brothers, that envisage a total investment of Rs 706.66 crore.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress