Briefly Business: BoB cuts lending rates by 0.25%
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
BoB cuts lending rates by 0.25%
new delhi: Bank of Baroda has lowered lending rates by 0.25 per cent, making home and corporate loans cheaper.
Aviation turbine fuel price hiked by 2%
new delhi: Jet fuel prices were on Friday hiked by 2 per cent, reversing the two month declining trend in rates.
EGoM removes caps on bids for 2G auction
new delhi: The empowered group of ministers (EGoM) removed the cap on the slots that can be bid in the 2G auction.
Forex reserves rise to $295.75 billion
Mumbai: Forex reserves rose by $77.6 million to $295.75 billion for the week ended January 25, the RBI said.
IDFC Q3 net up 21%
NEW DELHI: IDFC posted 21 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 468.67 crore for the third quarter ended December 2012.
MCX Q3 net up 10%
NEW DELHi: MCX clocked 10.29 per cent rise in its net profit at Rs 75.87 crore during the third quarter of the current fiscal.
Marico net up 21%
new delhi: Marico posted a 21 per cent rise in net profit of Rs 104.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 2012.
Adani net up 2.17%
new delhi: Adani Enterprises reported growth of 2.17 per cent in net profit at Rs 416.11 crore during the third quarter.
HCC loss narrows
Mumbai: Hindustan Construction Company net loss narrowed down to Rs 38.51 crore in the third quarter from Rs 130.41crore.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign