Briefly Business: Bombay Stock Exchange launches SME IPO index
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Bombay Stock Exchange launches SME IPO index
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has launched an SME IPO index that aims at tracking the current primary market conditions in the capital market and measure the growth in investors' wealth over a period.
Telenor earmarks R15,500 cr for India
Oslo/New Delhi: Norwegian telecom major Telenor has committed an investment of Rs 15,500 crore to its Indian operations and may bid for 2G spectrum for the Mumbai circle in the proposed auction.
CONCOR's R135.30 cr dividend to Railways
new delhi: CONCOR, one of the PSU functioning under the Ministry of Railways, has presented dividend amount of Rs 135.30 crore for 2011-2012 to railways minister Pawan Kumar Bansal. Anil K Gupta, MD, CONCOR presented the cheque.
IOC retains top rank in Fortune 500 India
new delhi: State-run Indian Oil Corp is the biggest company in terms of revenue, followed by Reliance Industries, according to the Fortune 500 list of Indian companies for 2012.
Forex reserves swell by $484.2 million