Briefly Business: BSE adds S&P brand to Sensex, other indices
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
BSE adds S&P brand to Sensex, other indices
Mumbai: Bombay Stock Exchange has roped in S&P Dow Jones Indices to use the S&P brand for Sensex and other indices such as BSE 200 and BSE 100, a week after expiry of the global financial major's pact with rival exchange NSE.
MCX-SX to introduce liquidity schemes
mumbai: MCX Stock Exchange said it will introduce incentive schemes for brokers and intermediaries to enhance liquidity in the equity and derivatives segments from next month.
Espirito Santo enters i-banking in India
mumbai: Espirito Santo Securities India on Tuesday said it has forayed into the investment banking space and has appointed George Mathew as head of Investment Banking.
SSTL seeks temporary licence for business
new delhi: Sistema Shyam Teleservices (SSTL) has written to the government seeking a temporary licence, in case Supreme Court orders it to close operations, till the time auction process is completed.
'CCEA to take up IKEA proposal soon'
new delhi: The Cabinet Committee on Economic
Affairs is likely to take up Swedish home furnishings retailer IKEA's Rs 10,500 crore investment proposal soon, commerce and industry minister Anand Sharma said.
BMW recalls 750K cars due to electrical issues
New York: BMW is recalling about 7,50,000 of its vehicles in the United States, Japan, Canada and South Africa due the chance of an electrical failure that may cause the cars to stall unexpectedly.
Mercedes launches premium SUV G63
Mumbai: Mercedes Benz on Tuesday rolled out its premium sports utility vehicle G63 priced at Rs 1.45 crore (ex-showroom Mumbai), which will replace the G55 AMG launched two years ago.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign