BSNL wants to offer VRS to one lakh employees
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
BSNL wants to offer VRS to one lakh employees: In order to bring down the salary burden, which constitutes about 48 per cent of its revenues, BSNL wants to let go one lakh employees by offering them voluntary retirement, a top BSNL official told PTI.
PSUs may not get to issue tax-free bonds
New Delhi: The finance ministry may not allow PSUs to float tax-free bonds in the forthcoming Budget as they have not been utilising funds raised through them for infrastructure development, a ministry official told PTI.
Banking system shows signs of instability: RBI
mumbai: The banking system has shown signs of moderate rise in instability due to increase in non-performing assets , RBI has said in a working paper on Banking Stability.