Briefly Business: BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
Mumbai: BT has offloaded 9.1 per cent stake in Tech Mahindra through a sale of shares to institutional investors to raise Rs 1,011.4 crore.
US Fed to pump more money into economy
Washington: The US Federal Reserve has said it would hold interest rates near zero until it hit the target of a 6.5 per cent jobless rate, and pledged to keep pumping more money in economy.
Honda to recall 8,71,000 vehicles
Detroit: Honda Motor will recall 8,71,000 vehicles that could roll away after the ignition key has been removed, including 8,07,000 in the US.
Deutsche Bank co-CEO drawn into tax probe
FRANKFURT: Deutsche Bank co-CEO Juergen Fitschen was drawn into a widening tax evasion probe related to carbon trading at Germany's biggest lender on Wednesday as hundreds of police and tax inspectors raided the bank's offices.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer