Briefly Business: BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
Mumbai: BT has offloaded 9.1 per cent stake in Tech Mahindra through a sale of shares to institutional investors to raise Rs 1,011.4 crore.
US Fed to pump more money into economy
Washington: The US Federal Reserve has said it would hold interest rates near zero until it hit the target of a 6.5 per cent jobless rate, and pledged to keep pumping more money in economy.
Honda to recall 8,71,000 vehicles
Detroit: Honda Motor will recall 8,71,000 vehicles that could roll away after the ignition key has been removed, including 8,07,000 in the US.
Deutsche Bank co-CEO drawn into tax probe
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar