Briefly Business: BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
Mumbai: BT has offloaded 9.1 per cent stake in Tech Mahindra through a sale of shares to institutional investors to raise Rs 1,011.4 crore.
US Fed to pump more money into economy
Washington: The US Federal Reserve has said it would hold interest rates near zero until it hit the target of a 6.5 per cent jobless rate, and pledged to keep pumping more money in economy.
Honda to recall 8,71,000 vehicles
Detroit: Honda Motor will recall 8,71,000 vehicles that could roll away after the ignition key has been removed, including 8,07,000 in the US.
Deutsche Bank co-CEO drawn into tax probe
FRANKFURT: Deutsche Bank co-CEO Juergen Fitschen was drawn into a widening tax evasion probe related to carbon trading at Germany's biggest lender on Wednesday as hundreds of police and tax inspectors raided the bank's offices.