Briefly Business: Cabinet likely to consider Rs 12K cr infusion in PSBs
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Cabinet likely to consider Rs 12K cr infusion in PSBs
NEW DELHI: The government is likely to consider next week the proposal to infuse Rs 12,000 crore in 12 public sector banks before March, a senior finance ministry official said.
DoT plans 2G auction from March 11
new delhi: The second round of auction for unsold telecom spectrum is likely to start from March 11. The timeline of the auction will be discussed by the EGoM on Telecom on January 7.
PMI jumps to three month high in Dec
new delhi: India's services sector expanded in December, registering the fastest pace of growth in three months, driven by a sharp rise in new business orders, an HSBC survey said.
Rupee sheds 57 paise, biggest drop in 2 mths
new delhi: The rupee on Friday recorded its biggest slump in two months. It plunged 57 paise to end at 55.07 on massive demand of the US dollar.