Briefly Business: Cabinet may take call on 2G auction pricing today
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Cabinet may take call on 2G auction pricing today
new delhi: The Cabinet may on Thursday decide on pricing of telecom spectrum to be sold the second round of auction beginning March 11.
FinMin, PSUs discuss surplus fund spends
New Delhi: The finance ministry has held discussions with PSUs on the issue of utilising surplus funds available with them.
FSLRC to give report by March-end
New Delhi: The Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission tasked with examining the systems in the financial sector will submit its report in the last week of March, member-convenor, D Swarup, said.
GoM on coal regulator may meet next week
New Delhi: A GoM may meet on January 21 to discuss the draft coal regulator bill, which seeks setting up of a regulatory authority for the coal sector, coal minister Sriprakash Jaiswal said.
IIFCL gets Sebi nod for $1 bn infra debt fund
New Delhi: India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL) on Wednesday said it has got Sebi nod for floating $1 billion infrastructure debt fund (IDF).
Hyundai to hike prices by up to R20K from Feb
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India will increase prices of its vehicles by up to Rs 20,000 across all models by February 1.
Alcatel gets $1 billion contract from RCom
New Delhi: Reliance Communications has said it would award a multi-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to Alcatel-Lucent to manage its network.
Key WTO members likely to meet at Davos
New Delhi: Trade ministers from key WTO member countries, including India, are expected to meet at Davos next week to discuss the world economic scenario and issues related with Doha Round of negotiations.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer