Briefly Business: Coal Ministry returns three blocks to NTPC
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KKR vs RCB: KKR manage 150/7 against RCB
Coal Ministry returns three blocks to NTPC
New delhi: Three forfeited coal blocks of NTPC have been given back to the country's largest power producer after getting approval from the Law Ministry, a development that will boost the company's valuation prior to its share sale.
LIC sells Dr Reddy's shares for R875 crore
New Delhi: Drug firm Dr Reddy's Laboratories on Tuesday said state-run Life Insurance Corporation has cut its stake in the company to 6.31 per cent by selling shares worth Rs 875.29 crore in the open market.
SBI expecting profit of R14,000-15,000 crore
Bhubaneswar: State Bank of India expects a net profit of up to Rs 15,000 crore in this fiscal, against Rs 11,700 crore in the last financial year, chairman Pratip Chaudhuri said adding that the bank expected to retain Rs 7,400 crore profit during the last quarter.
Tops Security booked for service tax evasion
New Delhi: The revenue department on Tuesday said it has booked a case against Mumbai-based firm 'Tops Security Ltd' for alleged evasion of service tax, which including the interest, is estimated at Rs 90 crore.
Suzuki chairman to attend board meeting
NEW DELHI: Osamu Suzuki, the chairman of Maruti Suzuki's Japanese parent, Suzuki Motor Corporation, is expected to attend the carmaker's board meeting in Delhi on Friday where the third quarter financial results would be taken up.
Father of Prius set to be Toyota chairman
TOKYO: Takeshi Uchiyamada, who led the development of Toyota Motor's Prius hybrid car, is set to become the firm's chairman, said two executives.
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling