Briefly Business: EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
new delhi: The EGoM on telecom, headed by finance minister P Chidambaram, will meet on November 29 in the backdrop of lukewarm response to recently concluded 2G spectrum auction.
Gold prices hit another new high in Delhi
NEW Delhi: Gold prices on Tuesday set a new record of Rs 32,975 per 10 grams here. Gold of 99.9 and 99.5 per cent purity advanced by Rs 25 each to Rs 32,975 and Rs 32,775 per 10 grams, respectively.
Airtel launches new US roaming plans
NEW Delhi: Airtel has launched roaming plans for post-paid customers who are visiting the US, offering up to five hours of free incoming calls and back home calls at a discount of up to 87 per cent.
4 Indian brokerages settle US SEC charges
NEW Delhi: US regulator SEC has charged four Indian brokerages — Ambit Capital, Edelweiss Financial Services, JM Financial and Motilal Oswal Securities — for violating registration rules and they have agreed to pay over $1.8 million to settle charges.
PVR in talks with Cinemax to buy stake
NEW Delhi: PVR Ltd, which is into film production and distribution, informed the stock exchanges on Tuesday that it is in talks with the promoters of Cinemax India Ltd to buy their shares. However, no definitive agreement had been signed, it said in the communication.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express