Briefly Business: EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
new delhi: The EGoM on telecom, headed by finance minister P Chidambaram, will meet on November 29 in the backdrop of lukewarm response to recently concluded 2G spectrum auction.
Gold prices hit another new high in Delhi
NEW Delhi: Gold prices on Tuesday set a new record of Rs 32,975 per 10 grams here. Gold of 99.9 and 99.5 per cent purity advanced by Rs 25 each to Rs 32,975 and Rs 32,775 per 10 grams, respectively.
Airtel launches new US roaming plans
NEW Delhi: Airtel has launched roaming plans for post-paid customers who are visiting the US, offering up to five hours of free incoming calls and back home calls at a discount of up to 87 per cent.
4 Indian brokerages settle US SEC charges
NEW Delhi: US regulator SEC has charged four Indian brokerages — Ambit Capital, Edelweiss Financial Services, JM Financial and Motilal Oswal Securities — for violating registration rules and they have agreed to pay over $1.8 million to settle charges.
PVR in talks with Cinemax to buy stake
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth