Briefly Business: EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Supreme Court allows CAG to audit private telecom firms
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Duminy, Taylor push DD to 145/4
EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
new delhi: The EGoM on telecom, headed by finance minister P Chidambaram, will meet on November 29 in the backdrop of lukewarm response to recently concluded 2G spectrum auction.
Gold prices hit another new high in Delhi
NEW Delhi: Gold prices on Tuesday set a new record of Rs 32,975 per 10 grams here. Gold of 99.9 and 99.5 per cent purity advanced by Rs 25 each to Rs 32,975 and Rs 32,775 per 10 grams, respectively.
Airtel launches new US roaming plans
NEW Delhi: Airtel has launched roaming plans for post-paid customers who are visiting the US, offering up to five hours of free incoming calls and back home calls at a discount of up to 87 per cent.
4 Indian brokerages settle US SEC charges
NEW Delhi: US regulator SEC has charged four Indian brokerages — Ambit Capital, Edelweiss Financial Services, JM Financial and Motilal Oswal Securities — for violating registration rules and they have agreed to pay over $1.8 million to settle charges.
PVR in talks with Cinemax to buy stake
NEW Delhi: PVR Ltd, which is into film production and distribution, informed the stock exchanges on Tuesday that it is in talks with the promoters of Cinemax India Ltd to buy their shares. However, no definitive agreement had been signed, it said in the communication.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18